- iPad Facts: The average iPad and iPhone user has downloaded more than 60 apps 3 years ago
- RT @iTunesPodcasts: .@LilJon from @RockTheVote talks #TURNOUTFORWHAT with @TeamGoodFight. tw.itunes.com/6013SpX9 http://t.co/ZRwng4EtNL 3 years ago
- Thrust SSC set a land speed record at 1,228 kmph in 1997. It's the fastest car ever and the first land vehicle to break the sound barrier. 3 years ago
- This Week at 148Apps: October 27- 31, 2014 http://148apps .com feedproxy.google.com/~r/148apps/~3/… 3 years ago
- In 1972 the average speed driven by cars in Los Angeles was 60mph,by 1982 that number had dropped to 17mph. So much for progress. #cartweet 3 years ago
- Fuel Mileage: Diesel or Petrol: Which is Best?
- Fuel Mileage: The Best Looking Cars in 2013
- Fuel Mileage: 5 of the Weirdest Police Cars In The World
- Fuel Mileage: Should You Buy A Used Rental Truck?
- Using a Gas Mileage Calculator: How the Type of Fuel You Use Affects Your Car’s Performance
- Gas Mileage Calculator: Four Interesting Tips To Help Improve Your Cars Fuel Economy
- How To Choose A Professional Car Camera (Fuel Mileage)
- What You Should Know About Hybrids & Fuel Mileage
- How to Become an F1 Driver in Fuel Mileage
- Top 7 Weirdest Concept Cars of All Time
Author Archives: provehicleapp
via pro-vehicleapp.com Can you change a tyre?? Advertisements
via pro-vehicleapp.com Some interesting stats on wich auto manufacturers rule the world!
via huffingtonpost.com Note to self: Don’t buy a red car! http://Pro-VehicleApp.com
http://dd.weatheroffice.gc.ca/lib/flash/wxlink_e.swf via chroniclejournal.com Some interesting thoughts on gas.. Should we be reducing how much we use our vehicles, or should government reduce the amount of tax on fuel?